segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2009

But I guess I'll have to settle for a for a few brief moments.

I don't like love, and I also do not like lovers.
Back than when we used to be the lovers, everything seemed different, the flowers the guy usually gives to the girl was pretty more odoriferous, the kisses in the middle of the street seemed ''ok'', but now sometimes they're just...A little bit disgusting, if you know what I mean.
I've never been the kind of people who abominates love, or say "I'll never love anyone, I'm not the lover type", I'm just the kind of person who thinks "love is just an excuse to get hurt", will you say to me that's a lie? Because if you will, get known that I won't believe you.
Even if your valentine seems just like the most beautiful and fucking perfecct valentine of the whole world, I bet it will take just some weeks, months or years (if you're a lucky one) for you to get hurt.
Getting hurt it's like a consequence of loving, and I do know that in my life I'll love again, and I'll also get hurt again, and it will run just like a vicious cycle.. Loving, getting hurt, loving, hurting, getting hurt, loving, loving a bit more, getting hurt... And there it goes.

But the worst part of all is knowing that I believed in love, that I was kinda a lover, and than I just realized that love's not worth it......Or maybe I just realized or I had to realize that you're not worth it, that you're not the fucking right one.
I know that someday I'll find MY one, you know, the perfect puzzle piece, the one that will completes me to death and all this romantic stuff, but by now it just seems like I've lost the one I had, maybe my fault, maybe yours... I bet it's yours, I at least ain't avoiding you and making you feel like a completly fool in this bad situation.
Well, I just had to write this, maybe now I feel better... And deep inside I would love you to read this words, I would love that you realized what you've done, the way you hurted me and made me think that love's just some fucking crap mankind invented to sell box of chocolates on valentine's day!
I'm sure gonna believe in love again, and you'll see it: It will be with someone much better than you.

"But I believe that lovers should be chained together
Thrown into the ocean in the worst of weather
Left there to drown
Left there to drown in their innocence".

Song: A perfect Sonnet, Bright Eyes.

2 comentários:

  1. Que letra demúsica linda! Ou foi você que escreveu tudo e só o final é a letra? Hm, enfim, adorei. Haha

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Gosto mais da letra do Haligh Haligh a Lie

    ResponderExcluir